Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK) the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable.
Listed for the sixth time by Ethisphere Institute among the most ethical companies in the world it has its headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin US, and employs approximately 22.000 people.
The utmost attention to customer needs, anywhere in the world, helping them to use industrial automation, information technology, and intelligent motor control to meet their productivity goals and competitive advantage, are characteristic features of Rockwell Automation.
In addition, a network of reliable partners, distributors and local representatives extends its presence in over 80 countries.
With business its partners Rockwell Automation provides value to end users and OEM customers in terms of:
Faster Time to market thanks to more responsive, fl exible and faster automation systems.
Lower Total cost of ownership, thanks to automation sy-stems, control and IT open, scalable modular and energy effi cient.
Better management and asset optimization through diagnostics, monitoring, fault analysis.
Increased capacity for risk management, by analyzing the variability of processes, regulatory compliance and security.
Delivering shareowner value begins with an unrelenting focus on our customers and a commitment to innovation. This is what sustains our ability to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations today and fuels our future growth.
Blake Moret Chairman & CEO
Rockwell Automation’s activities are divided into two main operational segments.
Architecture & Software
This segment contains key elements of the Rockwell Automation control and information platforms, software applications and automation components.
- The Logix control platform integrates control, visualization, and network and information technologies to provide fully integrated solutions.
- FactoryTalk®, an integrated suite of software applications, enables real-time information exchange between manufacturing and other parts of an organization.
- The Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture® system is a production and control and information system that combines the Logix control platform with the FactoryTalk software suite to provide a seamless fl ow of information.
- Connected Enterprise is the answer to the need for non-stop connectivity across all company levels. It was established as Rockwell Automation’s version of the Internet of
Things and is the main pillar of the company’s offer for Industry 4.0;
- Automation components include a range of motion, sensing and safety products. These components integrate with the control to provide functionality necessary in today’s manufacturing processes.
Control Products & Solutions
This segment consists of motor control products, solutions, and services.
Motor control products combine motor control and protection devices with the networking and diagnostic capabilities of Integrated Architecture to provide intelligent motor control.
The solutions businesses include a broad array of engineered systems that range from custom-designed bundled components to large turn-key system integration projects.
Services range from repair and asset management consulting to remote support centers and training.