Since 1996, I&C has operated in the Italian graphic arts and packaging industries as representative of national and international companies producing innovative solutions for process control requirements, and automated systems for the management, handling and palletizing of reels and pallets.
I&C offers technologies and services that help printers achieve their planned development in an increasingly competitive market.
Thanks to the experience and professional skills of the company’s team, I&C works with a large number of industrial concerns in the delicate transition to more complex and efficient productive processes. The key factors behind I&C’s success are, on the one hand the close cooperation with customers in order to identify their real operating requirements so as to propose unique solutions, and on the other hand a prompt, highly-professional customer care service. I&C was one of the fi rst companies in Italy to identify inspection systems in the international market capable of improving print quality and reducing wastage. In 2002 the company signed a joint-venture agreement with Gama Srl for the promotion of the automation of logistics within the packaging and paper manufacturing industries (intensive warehouses for reels, rotogravure cylinders and fl exography plates, automated LGV shuttle systems, automated reel unloading from the cutters and the corresponding palletizing).
To recognize the problems in the production processes, search for innovative and personalized solutions in order to support the clients in reaching planned production and expected profits.
Elisa Conselvan Marketing Manager
I&C offers a full range of process control and automation systems capable of meeting all printing and converting process requirements.
The company’s range of products comprises:
- workflow systems from prepress to postpress (systems for the single, integrated end-toend control of workfl ows);
- quality control systems for monitoring the viscosity of inks, adhesives and varnishes (vibration and drop-ball technology viscometers); temperature control and regulation systems;
- colour and matrix control systems; dot measurers for photopolymer plates, spectrodensitometers, densitometers;
- inspection systems; quality and process control systems for fl exography and rotogravure and offset printing;
- plate mounting systems for cylinders and sleeves;
- logistic systems and solutions: automatic handling systems featuring LGV technology, unloading and palletizing of reels, automatic and vertical stocks;
- printing accessories and products: Ford 4 viscosimeter cups, colour control stations, view systems, stroboscopic lamps, and ink filters.
I&C’s partners: Camis (plate-mounting systems), Gama (ink control systems), Grafi kontrol (registration and inspection systems), Peret (photopolymer and print quality control), X-Rite (colour technology).