GOEBEL IMS has been at the forefront of mechanical engineering and construction for more than a century and is a leading provider of innovative and flexible slitter rewinders and winding machines for a variety of industries. Using the latest technology, GOEBEL IMS develops high-performance machines for the converting of alufoil, aseptic packaging material, film, paper and board, tobacco and other special materials.
In order to provide the very best quality in its products and services, GOEBEL IMS uses the latest innovations, many years of experience, technical expertise and great dedication in a wide range of application fields.
All GOEBEL IMS machines are developed and manufactured at the production facilities in Calcinate and Seriate (Italy) and Darmstadt (Germany). With headquarters and partners in Italy, Germany, the United States and China, GOEBEL IMS is creating long-lasting and sustainable value for its customers worldwide. Manufacturers and converters of a variety of industries rely on GOEBEL IMS - their satisfaction and more than 11,000 machines sold are the best references.
“GOEBEL IMS is committed to being a key partner in developing and manufacturing high-technology equipment in order to achieve long-term customer satisfaction.”
Daniele Vaglietti Managing Director Sales and Marketing
GOEBEL IMS is specialized in the design and manufacture of primary and converter first-class machinery (slitter rewinders, automatic unwinders and rewinders, spooling machines, inspection re-winders, embossing machines…) for the industries of paper and board, alufoil, aseptic packaging, film and tobacco.
GOEBEL IMS designs and develops even complete solutions with upstream and downstream automation, including reel handling, labelling and palletizing, adapted to the requirements of each specific production and is also able to offer a wide range of cutting-edge machinery, both for the primary industry and for converters. The slitting and winding of even extremely sensitive material is one important segment of the business activity.
The product range includes:
- slitter rewinders with speed up to 2.000 mpm and web width up to 12 m (the widest in the world);
- spooling machines up to 30 spools and 600 mpm;
- automatic rewinders with automatic roll change in full speed up to 800 mpm;
- inspection re-winders for doctoring faulty reels of any size from 200 to 2.500 mm wide, weighing from 50 kg to 4 tons;
- embossing machines for alufoil and special complexes alufoil/paper;
- ancillary equipment such as grinding machines for complete bottom-knife shafts, core cutting machines, etc.;
- reel handling, labelling, packing and palletizing equipments.