Ace is leading the market with its highest technology in electrostatic systems, web and sheet cleaners, dust extractors, large size ?exo plates vertical washing machines, designed and manufactured in the premises in Legnano, North Milan. For many years, electrostatic solutions designed by ACE for the industry, represented the real problem-solving solution through the phases of production, where their ef?ciency and reliability have been largely recognized. ACE is nowadays much appreciated as the supplying partner by the major printing and converting machinery manufacturers. Thanks to this synergy and together with these companies, ACE developed the most technological electrostatic systems and several dust and contaminants removing systems, such as Contact and Non-contact web cleaners. Our R&D Department is providing continuous improvements to these products, furthermore new sophisticated systems for application in the industries of Flexible Packaging; Printing; Labels; Tissue; Non-Woven; Paper and Cardboard have been also added to ACE’s offering. To confirm the leadership, a remarkable innovation has recently been involving ACE ESA Electrostatic Print Assist. New development now bene?ts of the new patented 24Volt technology, making of these systems the most ef?cient and safer ESA Electrostatic Print Assist, suitable for installation on new rotogravure presses as well as on existing ones. To complete the products portolio, ACE has developed and made available on the market, the largest size cliché washing machines LVC30 and LCV40, and the state-of-the-art dust removal for cutting systems, the patented Cut Cleaner. Therefore ACE’s products range is today the widest in the worldwide market, with regard to solutions for cleaning and charging/discharging of materials and substrates, in several manufacturing sectors. Main focus for ACE is ACE’s customers satisfaction, with its network of sales representative and service engineers, providing customers follow up and service worldwide. Respect for the environment and for workers’ health, are most important factors when ACE’s R&D department designs new systems and projects, continuously increasing our products eco-compatibility
Innovation and diversi?cation: these are the key concepts underlying ACE’s corporate policies. They have been implemented thanks to the synergy with our principal customers, who have always seen ACE as an expert partner capable of providing the right technical solutions to their needs.
Daniele Barbui Managing Director
ACE is now much appreciated as a partner supplier of the major printing and converting machinery manufacturers. Thanks to this synergy and together with these companies, ACE has developed the most technologically advanced electrostatic systems and several dust and contaminant removal systems, such as web cleaners. The R&D department of this Lombard enterprise has brought continuous improvement to these products, adding sophisticated systems suitable to the industries of ?exible packaging, printing, labels, tissue, non-woven, paper and carton-board, including:
- A remarkable innovation involving ACE patented ESA 24Volt electrostatic print assist systems, which now bene?ts of the new low voltage supply technology, to equip either ESA Top Loading and ESA Direct Charge, making of these systems the most ef?cient and safest ESA suitable for installation on new rotogravure presses as well as on existing ones. Thanks to ACE ESA 24V system “missing dots” is a completely recovered problem.
- Other specialties in ACE’s proposals with regard to web cleaning respectively are: the DM1000DG contactless type dedicated to digital printing presses, which confirmed to be the most performant application in the sector. CUT CLEANER recently patented state-of-the-art dust removal for cutting systems and BRU2000, vacuumed brush designed for extremely fine dust and long fibers removal. BRU2000 is the ideal solution for paper printing in liquid packaging, bags, sacs and similar.
- Further to that, ACE made available on the market new large size cliché washing machines for carton board flexo plates the LVC Series.
- The range of products in ACE’s portfolio is today the widest in the global market with regard to solutions for cleaning and charging/discharging of materials and substrates, in several manufacturing sectors.
- ACE’s main focus is satisfying customers’ needs, with its network of sales representatives and service engineers, providing customers follow-up and service worldwide.
- Respect for the environment and for workers’ health are top priorities when ACE’s R&D department designs new systems and projects, continuously enhancing its products’ eco-compatibility.